Valentines day is now over. Single people can taper off their Prozac and stores can now start stocking up for Easter, the next big over commercialized holiday. Seven days have passed us by since the last Weekend Link Love and the blogosphere has graced us with all of the following.
First, let’s start with blog news.
Despite most of the blogosphere being busy writing about Valentines day and running various raffles, there were still a number of excellent articles published this week.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Monster Piggy Bank discusses the benefits of knowing your neighbors.
- Lazy Man and Money talks about the ineffectiveness of MLM health products.
- Financially Integrated asks if you can be happy being frugal.
- Get Rich Slowly waxes poetic about reducing food waste.
- Work Save Live outlines the differences between APY and APR.
- Kim at Eyes on the Dollar describes how she got a vacation for free with credit card churning.
- Wealth Informatics weaves an epic tale of tax rates, deductions, credits, and incentives.
- The College Investors discusses why mergers and acquisitions may be great for investors.
- Reach Financial Independence reviews the pros and cons of creating a website for extra money.
- Brick By Brick Investing offers advice on investing in TSPs (Thrift Savings Plans).
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Becton Dickinson.
- Dividend Guy provides an analysis of IGM Financial (Canada).
- Dividend Monk also provides an analysis of Emerson Electric.
- Dividend Guy also provides an analysis of Power Corporation (Canada).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Billiton.
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: links, roundup