This weekend link love is brought to you by my favorite grammatically horrid line from the many spam comments that I get: “The blogging is spreading its wings quickly.” For some reason that makes me chuckle every time I think about it.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Reach Financial Independence writes about investing in a coconut farm.
- Financial Samurai provides an example of investing with structured notes.
- The Frugal Path talks about whether they can afford a baby.
- Retire by 40 asks what if you always maxed out your 401k?
- The College Investor discusses getting professional financial advice.
- Krantcents discusses the importance of being a big thinker.
- Dividend Mantra writes about the three P’s – patience, persistence, and perseverance.
- The College Investor lists 7 ways not to blow out your trading account.
- Freedom 35 explains how interest rates affect home prices.
- Financially integrated describes some common investing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of 3M (MMM).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Unilever (UL).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: links, roundup