This weekend link love is brought to you by the hopefully better temperatures this weekend. After over a month of bitching about the lousy weather outside it looks like this weekend might not suck. I will take a walk. Hopefully a long one. So enjoy these links while I’m out enjoying the weather.
First some blog news:
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- 101 Centavos describes how paying more may actually be worth it.
- Krantcents compares retirement schemes across different countries.
- Financially Integrated asks if you should buy shares in the same companies you buy products from.
- Free Money Finance shares some thoughts on real estate investing.
- Work Save Live discusses when to hire a property manager.
- Krantcents posits that extreme retirement is fools gold.
- Brick by Brick Investing asks if classic cars make a good investment.
- Passive Income Pursuit describes the discounted cash flow method of stock valuation.
- Financial Samurai gives us some tips on how to better manage your own money.
- My Personal Finance Journey compares FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Frugal Rules gives us a review of Options House.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Oneok Partners LP (OKS).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup