FirstMerit is a banking company with long years of background in a business carried on by a bank. It is a multi-billion dollar corporation in financial services based in Akron, Ohio, USA. The principal subsidiary of FirstMerit is FirstMerit Bank, N.A., with 206 centers and 224 ATMs in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Chicago in the US. How to Enroll for FirstMerit Online Banking.
Its oldest branch is located in Medina, Ohio and has been in commerce since 1845. It is a component of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or FDIC and a proud Equal Housing Lender.
Internet banking presently is a necessity for all bank customers for the reason that of its numerous perks. It is a great convenience and helps if you enroll your account with online banking.
FirstMerit Bank has an online banking facility for its customers. To encounter the convenience of anyplace banking, you must sign up for membership your bank account to their Internet banking.
There are several benefits of enrolling your account to FirstMerit online banking which you can see below.
- You can view more particular explanations about your account number, account type, such as checking or savings, current money remaining in account and available balance
- Search for your transaction record
- Download account information which you can use in Quicken or Microsoft Money programs
- You can transfer funds to and from any of your FirstMerit checking, savings or money market accounts
- Arrange and erase future-dated and recurring transfers
- Quickly and conveniently place a six-month stop payment on any check that has not cleared
- Pay bills using the Internet
- Freedom of handling your profile and private information
If you have at present have a FirstMerit bank account and you would like to enroll for First Merit online banking, you may remember the following procedures.
- Come on to FirstMerit Online banking website.
- Adhere to the procedures given in the website and supply the necessary information like your account number and PIN.
- Think and create a unique user name and password that it would be hard for other people to guess but it will be very easy for you to remember.
- Edit and check your profiles.
- Log out when you are completed every transaction.
It would be more appropriate to install anti-virus and firewall for added security when you’re using your FirstMerit Internet banking. Keep in mind that you should not share your password to some people, it should be held as secret. Also, avoid phishing e-mails that want to get your private information.
FirstMerit online banking is a free banking service which you can use to experience the comfort of Online network banking. There are many perks of having an Internet banking account like cited above. It is easy to sign up for membership for online banking so there’s no reason for not having one. You don’t worry about the security of your transactions online because Internet banking has a high safety standard and you are the exclusively one that knows your secret word.
Gily Tenorio is a finance blogger who likes blogging on financial management, saving, investing and online banking. To read helpful information on how to open a FirstMerit Online Banking account, you may visit Online Banking blog for more posts on saving, investing and making money online.