Just a simple collection of links to some of the excellent blog posts that tickled my fancy over the last week or so. Enjoy!
First, some good news for the blog, my post detailing my money mistakes was featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance #397 – Favorite Superbowl Commercials – January 28th, 2013 MONSTER Double Edition. I even made the editor’s pick list. I’m humbled.
Onward to the weekly linkage. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Johnny Moneyseed’s 7 year plan for early retirement.
- Financial Samurai described how structured notes work.
- Dividend Mantra sold Abbot and AbbVie.
- Financially Integrated talked about the tax advantages of dividends.
- Budgets are Sexy explained the debt to income ratio.
- Club Thrifty discusses credit card churning.
- Passive Income Pursuit talked about dealing with dividend cuts.
- Wealth Informatics’ guide to converting your skills into a freelance business.
- The First Million is the Hardest discussed the value of free time.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of General Mills.
- Passive Income Pursuit published an analysis of VF Corporation.
Readers: How did your week go? Mine was crazy busy.
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: links, roundup