The weekend arrives once again. And so does the weekly recommended reading list. While this wasn’t a great week for the markets, it was a strong week for stock analyses.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- The Dividend Guy has created a list of 10 aggressively growing dividend paying stocks. Worth a look. Some of these will probably flame out and wind up as less than stellar investments. But some are probably on their way to stardom. Such is the nature of aggressively performing stocks.
- Financially Integrated gives us a tour of dividend paying companies in healthcare.
- Dividend Growth Investor talks a bit about how he defines risk for dividend paying stocks.
- The Financial Economist describes some ways that inflation affects socks, commodities, and currencies.
- Squirrelers asks what would you do if you won the lottery? And more importantly, can you pull off this ideal life without the windfall?
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of McCormick and Company (MKC). He likes the stock, but finds the yield and margin of safety wanting.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Dr. Pepper / Snapple Corp (DPS) and another analysis of International Business Machines (IBM). And he goes for the hat trick with an analysis of Automatic Data Processing (ADP).
- The Dividend Guy provides us with an analysis of Wal-Mart (WMT).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Exxon Mobile (XOM).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup