It appears that the weekend is here. Go check out the below list of links for some great reading.
Carnivals Featuring MFIJ:
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Hello Suckers gives us his list guidelines for picking great dividend stocks.
- The Dividend Guy reminds us that yes, there are times where we should sell our stocks. Selling is much harder than buying, FYI.
- The Dividend Theory describes five golden rules for dividend investors.
- My Own Advisor reminds us that dividends matter.
- Financially Integrated outlines a guide to building wealth for young people. Older people should read it too as a refresher course.
- The College Investor informs us that multi-family properties are still a good investment.
- All About Interest writes a primer on put options.
- Hello Suckers asks whether you should pay off your mortgage early.
- The College Investor reminds us of the dangers of investing in your company’s stock.
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Wal-Mart (WMT).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: roundup, weekend link love