Articles Comments

My Financial Independence Journey » Entries tagged with "afl"

Aflac (AFL) Dividend Stock Analysis

Aflac (AFL) Dividend Stock Analysis

Aflac (AFL) is an insurance company that sells voluntary supplementary insurance policies in the US and Japan.  Sales in Japan account for approximately 77% of Aflac’s revenue, with the US pulling in the other 23%.  In Japan, Aflac mainly sells a variety of health insurance (these cover areas not included in the national health insurance), life insurance, and annuity products.  These products are sold at over 90% of the banks, and at over 1000 post … Read entire article »

Filed under: Stock Analysis

Recent Transactions – Lots of Stuff

As part of my commitment to keep my readers up to date on my portfolio, I write up short posts describing my transactions. My portfolio is undergoing a bit of a makeover at present, and I think it’s best to walk everyone through the changes from start to finish. … Read entire article »

Filed under: Investment portfolio