Another week has passed us by and blogosphere has provided us with still more articles worth reading.
If you’re a relatively astute reader, you might have noticed the new theme. I decided to move the blog to real hosting. I still have some more tweaks to make, but hopefully all the major parts of the blog are working. Enjow.
Just a personal note: For the next week and a half I’m going to be involved in some hardcore travel for my job. Bloggers, if you don’t see me commenting on your blogs, it’s not because I don’t love you, it’s because I’m up to my eyeballs in work related travel. I’ll still be making an effort to reply to comments on this blog, but things might be slow.
First, let’s start with blog news.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Narrow Bridge explains stock splits.
- Work Save Live reveals the difference between comprehensive and collision insurance.
- Eyes on the Dollar asks Is Poverty in the United States an Excuse to do Poorly in School?
- Wealth Informatics talks about how much house you can afford to buy.
- My Personal Finance Journey discusses the APR of bank overdraft fees.
- Financially Integrated lists things to be aware of with managed funds.
- Retire by 40 explains annuities.
- The Free Financial Advisor talks about increasing your yield with microloans through P2P lenders.
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Nu Skin Enterprises.
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: links, roundup