It’s been a long two weeks since we had a link roundup here at MFIJ. Apologies for that, but I’ve been traveling like mad for my job. I take a break and the blogosphere drops crazy amounts of good posts. Just my luck that a wave of great writing would hit when I’m least able to absorb it. Below, you can find links to some of the awesome articles that graced my presence over the last few weeks.
First, let’s start with blog news. Over the last two weeks the following occurred.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Krantcents talks about using Google to advertise your business.
- Reach Financial Independence discusses tips related to applying for personal loans.
- 101 Centavos talks about being a forex trader.
- Samurai Trading Academy discusses eMini futures.
- Retire by 40 takes on whether you should pay off your mortgage early or not.
- DQYDJ continues the mortgage dialogue with why you shouldn’t pay off your mortgage early.
- Johnny Moneyseed muses about neighbor envy.
- Hello Suckers begins the first of a quartet of posts on spotting bad Lending Club notes before it’s too late.
- Untemplatr retails us with a tale of a frugal safari in California (for real, it looks pretty cool).
- Passive Income Pursuit talks about margin of safety when it comes to financial independence.
- The First Million is the Hardest introduces bitcoins.
- The College Investor provides guidance on evaluating bond fund performance.
- 101 Centavos gives us an introduction to business development companies.
- Passive Income Pursuit gives us a description of margin and put options.
- Wealth Informatics writes about investing in India.
- Krantcents discusses how to select investment property.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Colgate Polmolive.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Leggett and Platt.
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of National Retail Properties.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Illinois Tool Works.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Illinois Tool Works. (No, it’s not a typo, this is just much love for ITW this week.)
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of IBM.
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: links, roundup