So here we are at yet another weekend. And as I am want to do on most Saturdays I provide you with what I consider the best of personal finance links around the web. No worthless chest pounding about who can spend the least money on (insert budget line item of the day here). Just a few great articles to help you make meaningful increases in your net worth.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Dividend Mantra tries to find a few reasonably valued stocks in today’s overvalued market.
- The Dividend Guy provides us with 100 investing lessons in less than 5 minutes.
- DQYDJ breaks down savings rates by age and provides a calculator to help you see how much your peers are saving. And hopefully laugh at them.
- Along similar lines, Financially Integrated provides some targets for what individuals should have in terms of net worth at various stages in their life.
- Free Money Finance explains the importance of tracking cash flow. Net worth alone is meaningless.
- Financial Samurai gives us a rather transparent break down of where his passive income comes from.
- Freedom 35 gives us a brief introduction to bonds.
- Financially Integrated strikes again with a look at property vs equities.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Stryker (SYK). They’re a medical technology company, FYI.
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: links, roundup