Another light week for linkage. I’m guessing most people are trying to get some last minute summer vacation time in. Regardless, here’s my recommended reading for this weekend.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Financially Integrated takes a crack at benchmarking his investment portfolio against an index.
- Dividend Growth Investor writes about the tradeoff between dividend yield and dividend growth.
- Dividend Mantra describes Vodafone’s recent sale of it’s wireless business to Verizon.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Clorox (CLX).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of McDonalds (MCD).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup