Another week, more links. Read the below and consider yourself a bit more educated about investing and finance.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- DQYDJ explains why savings rate is the most important driving factor for achieving financial independence.
- Financially Integrated explains how he tries to balance out starting yield and dividend growth.
- Dividend Growth Investor asks if dividend investors should hold non-dividend stocks. Would this limit their returns or will they be just fine sticking with what they know?
- The College Investor has a nice write up on how General Electric (GE) is transforming its business.
- Passive Income Pursuit is buying a home and explains why he chose a 30 year mortgage over a 15 year one.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Medtronic (MDT).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Coca Cola (KO).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup