This weekend link love is brought to you by a duck. Each Monday I write up a dividend stock analysis. These get a couple of comments as they are a bit dry and not everyone who visits this site is into dividend growth investing (I’ll convert you all yet!). Last Monday I wrote about Aflac and a deluge of comments followed. I just about fell out of my chair wondering what happened. It appears that AFL is near universally loved. Who knew? It must be the duck mascot.
First some blog news:
There is now a brand new tab a the top of the page for tracking my options holdings.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Krantcents wonders if you should think twice about paying of debt.
- Johnny Moneyseed confesses that he wasn’t always good with money.
- Passive Income Pursuit explains the average dividend yield method of stock valuation.
- The Frugal Path talks about financial literacy month.
- The Dividend Guy waxes about the power of the stock market.
- The Free Financial Adviser explores keeping some of your savings abroad.
- Untemplater tells us about the WARN act.
- Financially Integrated tells us about some financial considerations when moving to a foreign country.
- Good Financial Cents describes the most important financial habit to teach your kids.
- Krantcents explores whether you should think twice about paying off your debt in a hurry.
- Eyes on the Dollar ponders what to do about unethical doctors.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Johnson and Johnson (JNJ).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Digital Realty Trust (DLR).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: roundup, weekend link love