This weekend link love is brought to you by the rain (and the threat of rain), which is keeping me inside this weekend. But maybe I’ll luck out and get outside some on Sunday. Without further whining, here’s some great links you should consider checking out.
First some blog news:
- My stock analysis of Lorillard (LO) got mentioned by Passive Income Pursuit.
- My primer on margin accounts was mentioned by Write Your Own Reality.
- The second part of my options primer was mentioned by Brick by Brick Investing.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Krantcents writes about incorporating a business.
- Retire by 40 discusses reaching the 15% tax bracket.
- Our Freaking Budget muses about home ownership.
- Passive Income Pursuit describes the average P/S ratio stock valuation method.
- Krantcents asks if you’ve started your tax planning for 2013.
- My Personal Finance Journey discusses the basics of setting up a charirty.
- Financial Samurai gives us a look at how property assessors work to raise your taxes and what you can do about it.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Energy Transfer.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Proctor and Gamble.
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup