This weekend link love is brought to you by the upcoming market correction. That’s right, you heard it here first – there will be a market correction. Right now, stocks are crazy overvalued. Either company’s fundamentals (earnings, dividends, etc) will have to rise to justify the increased stock prices OR the stock prices will have to drop to align with the fundamentals. I don’t know when this correction will happen, maybe this week, maybe this month, or maybe this year. But it’ll happen eventually. Until then, go check out the following links of awesome.
First some blog news:
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Krantcents introduces us to forex trading.
- The College Investor provides us with a primer on investing in Canada.
- Edward Antrobus asks if the SEC should regulate social media.
- Wealth Informatics hits a double this week. Suba writes about how social proof may affect your finances. and explains home closing costs.
- Financial Samurai also hits a double this week. Check out his articles on the 72(t) rule for early withdrawals from a retirement account and his article on safe withdrawal rate.
- Good Financial Cents reviews IRS gifting rules for 2013.
- Freedom 35 provides a detailed FAQ about being a farm landlord.
- Brick by Brick Investing has started a series on investing lessons from the Art of War. Check out Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Colgate Polmolive (CL).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Proctor and Gamble (PG).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup