This weekend link love is brought to you by the upcoming rainy Memorial Day weekend. Well at least in my area the rain should go away sometime tomorrow. In other news, I’m back from my mini-vacation. So this weekend it’s back to trying to write up more great blog posts for all you awesome readers out there. Here’s what I’ve got for you this Saturday in the world of links. It’s not as comprehensive as I would like, but I’ve been out of town for a while and actually having fun (something I don’t do very often).
First some blog news:
- My post on growing your career was mentioned by Brick by Brick Investing.
- My analysis of PPL got mentioned by Hello Suckers.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Dividend Mantra writes about the current difficulties in allocating capital.
- Edward Antrobus writes why the internet sales tax is a bad idea.
- Pauline at Reach Financial Independence gives us a run down of her investment in cattle.
- Krantcents describes various ways to shelter your money from taxes.
- Financially Integrated talks about how financial failure can benefit you in the long run.
- The College Investor describes two ratios to evaluate the market as a whole.
- Edward Antrobus writing at Modest Money has a great post about long distance moving.
- The Financial Economist talks about four investing mistakes he made.
- Good Financial Cents reviews secrets of building wealth.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Realty Income (O).
- The Dividend Guy provides an analysis of Mattel (MAT).
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Cisco (CSCO).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup