This weekend link love is brought to you by the first descent weekend here. Which means that I’ll be able to go out and do some exploring. On the downside that will lead to extra expenses, but it’s not like summer lasts very long here so one had best take advantage of it.
First some blog news:
- My post on home buying was mentioned by by Frugal Rules and by Common Cents Wealth.
- I keep thinking I’m missing some mentions.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job writes an epic overview of personal finance basics.
- Eyes on the Dollar weaves a couple of tales about terrible employees.
- Narrow Bridge Finance writes about overdraft lines of credit.
- Dividend Mantra writes about the possibility of doing nothing in today’s market.
- Good Financial Cents writes about getting business loans through the small business association.
- Work Save Live describes Surety Bonds, in case you’ve always wondered what bonded and insured means.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of WalMart (WMT).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup