So I’m back from my vacation and as promised here are some great posts by other bloggers from the last two weeks. Actually, I’m really happy about this collection of links, some really solid content here.
Another weekend, another collection of links. Enjoy.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- My Money Design explains the price to earnings (PE) ratio.
- The Dividend Guy discusses five important factors to evaluate before buying a stock.
- Get Financially Integrated outlines the importance of economic moats for dividend investors and even has a follow up part 2.
- Dividend Growth Investor writes a cautionary post about why dividend investors may not succeed.
- Narrow Bridge Finance provides a rather in depth guide to using Lending Club, a P2P money lending platform.
- Dividend Growth Investor lists a number of common misconceptions about dividend investing.
- The Dividend Theory explains preferred stocks. Worth a read since this is one asset class that most people are unfamiliar with.
- Hello Suckers provides a very solid introduction to selling put options.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Waste Management (WM) and Pepsi (PEP) and Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Teva (TEVA).
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Phillip Morris (PM).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup