Another weekend, another collection of links. Enjoy.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Critical Financial discusses the opportunity cost of staying a job you hate.
- Hello Suckers gives us a primer on how to start dividend growth investing.
- Financially Integrated explains how different companies play different roles in his portfolio based on market cap and dividend yield.
- Money Smart Guides tells us about how buy and hold is the path to wealth.
- Narrow Bridge Finance explains how dividend payments work.
- My Own Advisor covers some stock market myths.
- Krantcents describes how to think like the rich and thus become rich.
- Money Beagle posits that higher interest rates will not lead to a recession. I tend to agree with him.
- Freedom 35 Blog comments on the high price of rent in New York City.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Waste Management (WM) and Pepsi (PEP) and Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Teva (TEVA).
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Phillip Morris (PM).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Uncategorized