Another week, more linkage for the masses. Enjoy.
Part of my job as a blogger is to comment on other blogs. Some of these blogs use CAPTCHA to test if you’re a human or not. Many times I wonder how I even guessed the captcha correctly because it’s entirely illegible. My cat could probably get past it just as easily as I did. Press a few letters, then press enter.
First, the carnivals and roundups that featured MFIJ this week.
I am very thankful that other bloggers consider some of my writing worth promoting.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Financial Samurai presents his opinions on Recommended Net Worth Allocation By Age And Work Experience.
- Wealth Informatics details whether a Costco membership is worth it.
- Reach Financial Independence discusses whether big city life if worth it.
- Krantcents points out that everyone is in a business.
- Work Save Live discusses the top 5 college majors by return on investment.
- Brick By Brick Investing provides advice on how to sell covered calls.
- The College Investor talks about four ways to interpret a changing dividend policy.
- The First Million is the Hardest asks what is your retirement scenario?
- Frugal Rules explains four reasons why you need an investment plan.
- Retire By 40 discusses how Peer to Peer Lending isn’t as passive as one would think.
- Dividend Monk analyzes Brookfield Infrastructure Partners.
- Dividend Growth Investor analyzes Oneok Partners.
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: links, roundup