This weekend link love is brought to you by Easter, where candy that I should not be eating abounds.
First some blog news:
This week I recommend that you check out the following links.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Financial Samurai writes about the scourge that is bank fees.
- Untemplater discusses how weight loss is all about diet.
- My Personal Finance Journey compares 4 different tax preparation software packages – by actually doing his taxes! The results blew my mind.
- Passive Income Pursuit describes the Graham Number stock valuation calculation.
- The College Investor writes about how to protect yourself from inflation.
- All About Interest shows us how long it will take to be a millionaire.
- Frugal Rules gives us a review of Scottrade.
- Hello Suckers brings us the origin of his site’s name and a list of trading mistakes to avoid.
- Financially Integrated describes how to start retirement planning early.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Genuine Parts Company (GPC).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link roundup