Labor Day weekend is upon us, which means that almost everyone(*) is on vacation. So today’s link love is short.
(*) I’m not on vacation. I’m working a bit over this weekend, because yeah…. I’m kind of pathetic like that and I’m also in charge of a mission critical project with ultra short deadlines.
Carnivals Featuring MFIJ:
This week I recommend that you check out the following links. Presented in the order that I came across them.
- All About Interest examined whether a home solar system can be a good investment. He even compares the potential costs and savings to other investment options.
- Dividend Growth Investor explains how a long streak of dividend growth can be indicative of solid business fundamentals.
- All About Interest presents his overall investment plan.
- Passive Income Pursuit provides an analysis of Visa (V) and an analysis of Baxter International (BAX).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Air Products and Chemicals (APD).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, roundup