This weekend link love is brought to you by whichever pathogenic microorganism has been attempting to set up shop in my respiratory system this week. Nothing quite like coughing so hard that your abs start to hurt. I have a strict policy when it comes to harboring microorganisms. Pay rent or get out. No freeloaders. Now if I could just find a way to get my cats and plants to pay rent, I’d be set.
First some blog news:
There is now a brand new tab a the top of the page for tracking my options holdings.
This week I recommend that you check out the following links.
Presented in the order that I came across them.
- Dividend Mantra discusses why he prefers dividend growth investing to index investing.
- Retire by 40 writes about why you shouldn’t turn your hobby into a money maker.
- Eyes on the Dollar shares her thoughts on living in a small town.
- My Money Design reviews payout ratio. But payout ratio is really popular this week and…
- Hello Suckers also provides a great review of payout ratio.
- Money Beagle discusses the failure of JC Penny’s new pricing model.
- Frugal Rules enlightens us about how being cheap can adversely affect your mortgage.
- Financially Integrated provides us with a guide to investing overseas.
- Financial Samurai asks whether you should convert your 401(k) to an IRA.
- Dividend Monk provides an analysis of Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF).
- Dividend Growth Investor provides an analysis of Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI).
Readers: How did your week go?
Filed under: Link Love · Tags: link love, round up, weekend